Let the West Columbia Chamber CELEBRATE your business with a Ribbon Cutting!
The West Columbia Chamber Ribbon Cuttings are a tradition celebrating our members breaking ground, opening a new business, or celebrating a milestone anniversary. Events like these are an opportunity to invite the public, Chamber members, and community leaders to your business or organization. Supporting our members is a traditional Chamber Event and one of the many reasons to be a chamber member.
The Chamber will do the following to ensure a successful ribbon cutting event:
- Promote the event to all members via website, social media, and email.
- Provide a staff member or ambassador to work with you regarding your event.
- Supply the ribbon and giant scissors.
- Offer remarks from the Chamber President, Board Member or Staff Member the day of ribbon cutting.
- Submit a press release to local newspaper.
The Chamber Member will do the following to ensure a successful ribbon cutting event:
- Set a date and plan ahead.
- Promote the event to customers and others through social media, website, email, etc.
- Fill out the Ribbon Cutting Press Release form and return to Chamber.
- Consider door prizes, treats, and drinks.
The Latest Ribbon Cuttings
Tidy Bins LLC
Cakes and Dreams Bakery
Upcoming Ribbon Cutting Events
Meet the Chamber Partners
These local businesses that go above and beyond to support our chamber and the West Columbia community.
"Being a Chamber Member has been a great asset to our business and involvement in our community."
- Lori Zamora, Prosperity Bank
"The chamber is an asset to our community, and we are proud to be a member."
- Kendra Goolsby, Goolsby Properties
"The Chamber is not only a valuable asset to the local businesses but the West Columbia community as a whole."
- Chris Gilbert
"Proud to be apart of a chamber that cares about our business and our clients!"
- Lauren Raynes, Broker Cornerstone Realtors
"We love our Chamber for so many reasons but feeling uplifted and supported at all times is a big help to our business."
- Cindy Saville, Madeline's